FRP PERFORATED CABLE TRAY
Product Code : FRP Tray 02
Brand Name : FIBER TECH
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 100 meter
- Unit of Measure
- Price Range
- 110.00 - 1200.00 INR
- starts from 110 Rs. INR
- Product Type
- Perforated Through
- Standard Thickness
- 3-4 mm Millimeter (mm)
- standard size 3 meter Meter (m)
- As Per customer specifications & requirement Meter (m)
- Side Rail Height
- 50 - 300 mm Millimeter (mm)
- As Per customer specifications & requirement Kilograms (kg)
- As Per customer specifications & requirement Millimeter (mm)
Why FiberTech FRP / GRP Cable Tray
- CORROSION RESISTANT Ã¢ÂÂ It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT Ã¢ÂÂ Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE Ã¢ÂÂ Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion.
- NON CONDUCTIVE Ã¢ÂÂ It does not carry any electric current.
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY Ã¢ÂÂ The coefficient of thermal expansion of Pultruded products are marginally very Less then aluminium and steel.
- MAINTENANCE FREE Ã¢ÂÂ No rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE Ã¢ÂÂ Long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL Ã¢ÂÂ No welding required and easy to cut and drill.
- UV RESISTANT Ã¢ÂÂ Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALLATION COST Ã¢ÂÂ Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody easily.
- No rusting no painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving.
- It is resistant to microbial growth.
- Fire Retardant.
- Resistant to Chipping & Cracking.
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance.
- FOB Port
- mundra (kutch)
- Payment Terms
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 1200 meter Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 3 - 4 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India